The ultimate risk is not taking a risk (Gunilla von Platen)
Sinfonic is a professional consultancy firm with European dimension specialised on innovation and assigned to actively engage with R&D and innovation networks. At the centre is an approach towards systematic innovation and the latest developments in the ICT, electronics, transport, energy and e-health sectors. The key objective is to contribute to develop and deliver premium services to clients.
Are you concerned by these questions?
- Are my ideas innovative? Do I understand the market and the state-of the-art well?
- Which ideas shall I develop into a project and why?
- How shall I act upon the selected project and with whom?
The service is based on the application of a methodology:
- compose a lean business plan
- search scientific results, patents
- measure relevant markets’ data
- innovation plan and search for financing and for partners
- identify high-market potential and USPs
- analyse the innovation project’s proposed solution and core competencies
- search for key metrics and market channels
- advise in written business communication
You at last can get the following concrete deliverables
- An analysis of the state of art, relevant patents (freedom to operate) and the relevant market
- A possible concept for innovation actions with adaptation to the given innovation
- A novelty check (already available technologies) of the innovative product and its market potential (quantitative & qualitative) together with the definition of core competences to be sustained
- A report providing information on relevant communications